Friday 26 September 2014

Fish fry in my fish pond! My fish has babies, I am so happy

I saw tiny fish fry swimming in my fish pond one morning. Happiness! My fishes have babies. I am so happy. It's a bountiful occasion. I have a small fish pond outside my house, on my porch, and now I am so glad that the fishes have multiplied. Nowadays every morning, I may even spend more than half an hour just looking at the small tiny fishes swimming around.

I also have an aquarium inside my house. Initially the fishes in the aquarium are doing fine, swimming happily here and there.






But, sometimes one or two will just die off. Especially there was once I bought different species of fish that is Cichlids and Lampang. I put it into my aquarium together with my Koi. Oh dear, disaster! I wrote about this unfortunate story in: Will blind fish live: Story of Blindy Day 1 & 2 . I was very sad then. Being a novice in rearing fishes I feel so sorry for the fishes.



 Now the fishes in my aquarium are ok. This small fish pond outside is amazing and so far so good.

The tiny fish fry are getting along fine with the other bigger fishes. I can't differentiate what species yet as they all appear tiny and black in color.

 At this moment all is fine. I feel very happy when I see the fish fry and tiny fishes swimming everywhere. It is therapeutic watching fishes. (as stated in Wikipedia ).
Last week, as I was so excited telling a friend about this, she said, "So you have become a grandmother." Haha, a grandma indeed to my fishes....


Thank you for sharing this joy with me. 
Blessings to all living beings. 
May all beings be happy and free.

Related post on my adventures and misadventures concerning fishes:
* Crows are fishing in my fish pond
* Episode 1 for Story of Blindy at: Story of Blindy Day 1 & 2
* Episode 2 for story of Blindy at: Story of Blindy Day 3
* Final Episode for story of Blindy at: Story of Blindy Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment